Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shameless plug for a good guildie

So - I have a new rig for gaming.  My desktop was 5 years old and was given to my wife about a two years ago when I got my laptop.  I had been gaming on my laptop for the past year or two.  I realized that I needed a new desktop for a while, but I wanted to get a really nice rig (to be better than my laptop), but I also did not want to spend $2k.  Enter Packetloss (aka Ian).  He opened a business a few months ago building computers and servicing them.  Like Dell, but not in India . . .   Anyway, we gave me a pimp rig, which I am running at max settings and sound and laughing at stuff I have not seen previously.  So, I'm totally thrilled with my new system - especially for the price.  IF you are thinking about upgrading, please check him out.

HLC Computers

No comments: