Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday Night - Must Raid CC

Black Axe went back into ToC tonight.  We cruised through VoA for a warm up, which was nice.  We 22-manned it.  Then into ToC for Faction Champions.  Had a wipe or two right out of the gate.  Then we got into the groove.  We killed 1 for every 2 or 3 we lost, by the end it was 10 vs 2, but we got 'em.  Took about 16 minutes.  I died early.  I probably could have made a pie.  I like pie.  I totally could have made a pie and had it in the oven.  Well, I did NOT make pie, but we did clear the encounter.  I'm very grateful to my guildies for carrying me through that fight.  There is no love for trees or chickens in Faction Champions.

Anyway, we moved on to twins.  Again, it took a while for people to figure out how to stay alive.  Living raiders do WAY more damage.  Once we turned the corner there, we did really well and cleared them too.

Anub was not so nice.  We couldn't find a good balance with him.  Chins were held pretty high even though we didn't get to finish ToC for the week.  It was nice to have 2 full 25 man days for the guild.  It has been a while since we've had that, or done this well.

No comments: