Thursday, December 3, 2009

Patches, we don't need your stinking patches!

On one hand, I am really eager for the Icecrown to drop.  I think my 10 man is going to do pretty well.  We won't have many realm firsts - somewhere in the vicinity of zero percent chance.  But, we should be able to make some good progression.

Still, I sorta wish we had more time before 3.3.  I know many, many guilds are bored with the current content, but we're still working on it.

There are so many changes when new content comes out.  Class changes, new recipes, new instances.  The first few days are always as chaotic as Christmas morning in a house full of 7 year olds.  Broken mods, bugs, server lag, extended maintenance . . .

Ultimately, wiping on 3 hours before new content in order to get that first new boss dead on opening day will be pretty sweet.

No comments: