Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's a pug-eat-pug world

So, I pug-ged into ICC10 last night with my druid.  Bhorgia is resto/boom, but his resto is significantly better (and I'm better at playing it).  These days my priest is pretty OP, and since we had the priest shortage I've been playing him fulltime, but he's dedicated to our 10 man team, so the druid is my pug of choice.

Anyway, a few guildies in the pug, and a guildie was setting it up.

He sets up pretty successful pugs in general.  He says, "Link 5k gs and achieve" and even though we don't get that result, asking for it seems to bring up better pugs.  However, it also brings up some fairly obnoxious jackasses.  In runs like this EVERYBODY is in charge.  Not following directions is standard, because everybody is playing their own strat.  Luckily last night we were good enough to get Saurfang down - Festergut was a healing/tank issue for the most part, so we stopped there.

Despite the success, I am looking forward to my TEAM ZOMBIE 10-man tonight.  We might do the same as the pug, but it will certainly be more fun.

No comments: