Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So, I have posted this on our guild forums.  Here is a list of my favorite podcasts.  I have a long commute on the days I work (about an hour each way).  Having these podcasts pretty much fills the whole commute (and saves a ton of money on my cellphone bill).

The Instance

The twisted nether blogcast

WoW.com

I prefer The Instance to just about all the other podcasts for WoW I've heard.  The sound production is usually the best.  Scott and Randy, the hosts, are usually funny and upbeat.  It sounds like they are having fun podcasting and it sounds like they are having fun in the game.

The twisted nether blogcast is something I've only been listening to for a few weeks.  I think the material in the podcast is really more about blogging about WoW (it's a little bit meta).  Nevertheless, they bring in a different person to interview each week.  That fresh voice is really refreshing.

The wow.com podcast is fun too.  It is not quite as well produced as The Instance, but Mike and Turpster are great hosts.  And, like Scott and Randy, have a lot of fun with WoW.  Plus, the WoW.com blog is outstanding.

There are a bunch of non-wow podcasts that I enjoy:
SMODcast
This American Life
Savage Love Podcast

SMOD and Savage Love are definately NSFW, but everything else should be ok for little ears.

No comments: